• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tango transformers set for Sishido/Wavac 805 tube amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling a complete set of brand new original Tango transformers and an already punched chassis for a construction of a Nobu Sishido design of a 40 to 50W 805 tube single ended amplifier.

I put the set on an Ebay auction which can be found here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9717153620

For several reasons it would make more sense to ship the set within European Union, or at least within Europe (reasons explained in the auction description).

Tango transformers

Hi AD,
I guess the transformers were sold long time ago. Do you have the specs of those transformers? When I tried to order those transformers from Tango, they said they don't keep the specs of those custom transformers form the old Tango.
Thanks
Hamilton

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.