• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BC546C and BC556C (Fairchild)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
To satisfy a group buy obligation, I bought huge quantities of each type. Here's your opportunity to get these high gain versions of this TO-92 device without having to buy 10,000+ of each.

I will split quantities between the types if you desire.

Price packed in ESD safe bags before paypal fee and postage:

$5 for 50 pieces
$10 for 150 pieces
500+ $.05 each

Thousands available.

I've tried to get some BC546C and BC556C from Bob but couldn't reach him. I've manage to find a local electronic supplier who agreed to supply me some. But the minimum quantity is 1K per type at a price of about US$120/1K. I wonder if any of you is willing to share this with me. To avoid too much trouble for myself, each share should be a multiple of 100 pieces of each type. Postage and paypal fee is extra and unlikely to be too expensive. Please let me know. I won't be able to response from now to mid May as I'll be away in Turkey and out of both the real and virtual world :D . I'll check on this tread and my mail when I'm back.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.