• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale: nSIGHT data projector and Delta 20 lens

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a working nView data projector. It has VGA and composite connections. I used the comp-in and connected it to my DVD player and it works. Since it is a Data projector, it is not color and the image is a bit slow and jumpy. But, someone interested in diy projectors coud use parts of this thing. It has two OSRAM HLX 6455 EHJ 250 watt lamps. It also has a German made Apollo A/V 85-150mm zoom lens. I have the power cord but no computer cable. I don't think this is an odd or hard to find cable. It has three lenses inside that focus the light and they are accessed through a door on the side. They will roll out when the door is opened and the one closest to the light did and it now has a chip. I was going to try a diy design but bought an nView Z115 and Elmo HP-A305 Solar Deluxe. I have now sold that and purchased a Sony CRT PJ. I also have for sale a brand new Delta 20 lens that I bought for the diy design. If anyone is interested, I'll sell both for $45 plus s/h.
Jeff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.