• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Luxman LV-105

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry the picture didn't come out too well but I am the original owner of this hybrid tube/mosfet integrated amp - it is 80 watts minimum per channel from 20 hz to 20 khz both channels into 8 ohm with no more than 0.008 % THD - I still have the original box/manual - it has a moving coil/magnet phono connection - it has been used in my bedroom system for the last 10 years - this unit has been well cared for and never given me any problems - I would say that it is cosmetically excellent but rated an 8 due to age.

I also have a Thorens TD166 MKII belt driven turntable with mahogany wood base that matches up with it perfectly - it needs a new cartridge so I am asking $200 for the turntable. Let me know if you want to make a package deal. Make me a reasonable offer.
thx for looking

Attachments

• dscn2224b.jpg
    dscn2224b.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 180
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.