3 x PC motherboards - 2 S478, 1 S370 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 14th April 2006, 11:15 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default 3 x PC motherboards - 2 S478, 1 S370

I've got 3 working PC motherboards - 2 x S478 and 1 x S370. They are a bit basic and too old to be worth selling on Ebay so was wondering if anyone here wanted to use them or cannibalise them for parts?

If they aren't worth buying as such you can have them for whatever it costs to post them.

First sensible offer secures, otherwise they'll go as freebees + postage costs to the first party to register an interest in a weeks time.

I'd rather not just throw them away because they may be useful for something to someone but if there is no interest in a week, they'll be chucked out.
Old 14th April 2006, 02:29 PM   #2
Schaef is offline Schaef  United States
diyAudio Member

Do the boards include processors? I'm curious because I'm interested in the S370 board, as I have an S370 processor, but I don't know if the processor is any good. (It's on a slocket adaptor that I was told the adaptor was bad) I'm only interested in that one. Oh, and just as an FYI, if everything actually works, and I'm able to piece it together cheap enough, it'd go into a system to be donated somewhere. (Probably a community theatre, but possibly others)

Any idea what post to the US would be for it?

Thanks for the info!

Bob
Old 14th April 2006, 03:26 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Hi,

The boards don't have processors I'm afraid but I can put a 128MB PC133 SDRAM stick on the S370 board if that helps.

The S370 board has onboard audio / LAN / VGA / 1PCI / 1ISA / 2USB and is mini ATX format - As most stuff is onboard, it shouldn't cost a lot to build a working system. It certainly worked last time I used it and it has been stored properly. I expect the CMOS battery died a long time ago though.

Surface mail costs from Royal Mail are (guessing because I don't have scales) between 5 and 7.
Old 16th April 2006, 05:31 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to Spasticteapot
I can use all three, if you can ship 'em across the pond.
Old 16th April 2006, 05:56 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

If Schaef wants the S370 board, you are very welcome to have the 2 remaining S478 boards for whatever it costs to send them to you providing nobody wants to buy then as such before the week is up.
Old 17th April 2006, 09:16 PM   #6
Schaef is offline Schaef  United States
diyAudio Member

Send 'em to spasticteapot, I'm sure he can put them to better use than I. Besides my wife would kill me if I brought in more equipment anyhow.
Old 21st April 2006, 06:19 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

OK, no probs

ST - my email is mikesg7 at gmail d0t c0m

Mail me and I'll get back to you with carriage costs - it's surprisingly cheap to sent stuff to the states
Old 22nd April 2006, 10:15 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

anything else????

Hide this!Advertise here!