• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

im looking for 3 opa627!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
627s

Hi tbla,

I'm looking for 2 x 627BP (or even a loan until I recieve my backorder). Otherwise I will have to postpone my next project (a preamp).

Do you still have the 627s? If so, are they BPs? Would you be willing to "loan" them to me for a few months??

Thanks

Jon

High End.....

Ahh. Those two small words that bring so much happiness to so many!! ;)

tbla - Aww! I thought Santa was going to deliver a few days early this year!! :D

TI are out of 627s till Feb - My project will just have to be delayed until then. I am going to use a turned DIL socket, though, just so I can get the rest of it done and up and running before then!!!!

I've got some SMD 637s that I am going to play with (with some 634s), but I haven't quite got that one right in my mind yet (a headphone amp).

Cheers

Jon :)

BTW ALPs or Noble - which would you select??

Oh no!! Off topic! :eek:

Pete.....

I can't really comment from experience, asn I am just about to construct my first 627 based project. However, there are many on these forums who have enjoyed high-end performance from the 627. Carlosfm really rates it (used with the 634 buffer) and I have seen it referred to as creme de la creme of op amps.

Cheers

Jon :D

PS, I'd be wary of bunging your email in your sig without disguising it (spammers!):xeye: .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.