• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

bogen ch60 for parts or all

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
just another project i never got around to finishing. thay work
there around 200watts each will sell together or part out, for the tubes and iron.

better to part out there really heavy.

e-mail me make en offer;)

cheers

Attachments

• mvc-665s.jpg
    mvc-665s.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 338
karma said:
the plate on each tube is 750volt 2 tubes per amp. i worked it out before came out to 150 watt to 200 watt. in push pull one thing it does have is a lot of power:D

http://www.g4nsj.co.uk/valves/807.shtml

750V EKKK.. I'm going to go buy rubber gloves REALLY thick ones :)

What parts were replaced in this amp ? I'm now excited to work on my first real tube amp..:smash: :smash:

jleaman said:

750V EKKK.. I'm going to go buy rubber gloves REALLY thick ones :)

What parts were replaced in this amp ? I'm now excited to work on my first real tube amp..:smash: :smash:

ya just dont do what i did service the unit without dishcharging
the main cap. i did and i saw god for a second:bigeyes:

the two blue 400watt caps on the preamp where replaced
you sure you dont want to start with somthing smaller?

karma said:

ya just dont do what i did service the unit without dishcharging
the main cap. i did and i saw god for a second:bigeyes:

the two blue 400watt caps on the preamp where replaced
you sure you dont want to start with somthing smaller?

Do you have a schematic or a link to one that i can look at ? Ill buy some rubber gloves. 5$ gloves = price less life :) maybe some alligator leads with some bleeder resistors built into them for discharging the cap's :)

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
karma said:
the plate on each tube is 750volt 2 tubes per amp. i worked it out before came out to 150 watt to 200 watt. in push pull one thing it does have is a lot of power:D

With a Max plate of 600 V that is a bit hot... be a good idea to burn quite a few volts and bias it into Class A to get the best sonics.

dave

Attachments

• 807-ab2.gif
    807-ab2.gif
    30.4 KB · Views: 123
i have no schematic for the bogen ch60's . i was just going to part them out and make a nice se amp. but if you want to keep them together thats cool. if i had the time i would go over them and see what you could do with them but this is a bussy time of the year for me. i do a lot of renovations for the company i work for, trust me when you see them u will have all kinds of ideas;)

i just added a cam and wall for my office. i have over 90 rooms to drywall and paint but the moneys good;)

and yes its blue board but thats all i had, stuffs junk;)

i will go over the amps before i send them out just to be sure there working right.

cheers

Attachments

• mvc-701s.jpg
    mvc-701s.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 109
karma said:
i have no schematic for the bogen ch60's . i was just going to part them out and make a nice se amp. but if you want to keep them together thats cool. if i had the time i would go over them and see what you could do with them but this is a bussy time of the year for me. i do a lot of renovations for the company i work for, trust me when you see them u will have all kinds of ideas;)

i just added a cam and wall for my office. i have over 90 rooms to drywall and paint but the moneys good;)

and yes its blue board but thats all i had, stuffs junk;)

i will go over the amps before i send them out just to be sure there working right.

cheers

I'm just asking for a schematic to work off of when i get them to re-build them / clean them up. Im lokoing to add balanced to this amp also but to keep rca in too. :)

Jase.

P.s I used to drywall / paint for 4 year's it a fun job.. beats talking to customers on the phone that swear / yell at you.

Maybe Planet 10 has some schematics :) I think he suggested a CSS circuit too.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.