• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

bogen ch60 for parts or all

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
karma said:
should save on the shipping, im just playing around with different
power supplys at the moment. taking my time so i dont fry myself again;)

Please don't fry your self again. I cant afford to come see your that reason :) use rubber gloves :)

Just a question for all and you karma..

When building these amps do i have to use extremely hi voltage wire ? like 400V and up ?

Keep posting progress pic's If you want ill give you access to my gallery to put them up to.

thats hard to answer depends on the amps or ma.

im not going to fry today:D

but i did get the other channel to work sounds nice;)

Attachments

• mvc-746s.jpg
    mvc-746s.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 80
karma said:
i hope you like your iron big:D

i will order you the parts from thetubestore.com and add them to
the stuff before i ship it out.

the power transformer will need the wires labeled do to it age, it may
be hard to find what wires are what, it would suck to put ac on a 6volt wind and blow em up.

http://www.thetubestore.com/

Hey did you Lable these wires for me to make life easy ?

no i cut them shorter than most, any problems e-mail me a pic.
only thing that didnt make it was the output transformers, thay where to old and came apart removing them. and exposing the rap not safe. anyway thay where pushpull you need single ended.

black
white
green

cheers;)

karma said:
no i cut them shorter than most, any problems e-mail me a pic.
only thing that didnt make it was the output transformers, thay where to old and came apart removing them. and exposing the rap not safe. anyway thay where pushpull you need single ended.

black
white
green

cheers;)

OK so what exactly did you send me that was suppose to be fair trade ?

karma said:
i sold you parts , not a kit. if your not happy return them and i will return your parts.

cheers;):rolleyes:

Parts = me happy :).. Now to find the output trannies ... any help hints on ebay favorite sellers etc etc ?

I found this.. I think im going to follow this.

How many tubes are in the box ? They are 807's Right ? What is in the box so i can do some shopping today ?

Attachments

• se807_sch_22.gif
    se807_sch_22.gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 41
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.