• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: ProAc Studio 3/ ATC SCM50 Clone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale ProAc Studio 3 (3-way ported) passive speakers which are similar to ATC SCM50 SL. These use ATC SM75-150 3" mid driver, ATC SB75-234SC 9" woofer, and 4" German ceramic tweeter. The crossover has been isolated and placed outside the cabinet and upgraded with high quality caps, inductors.... Dimensions are: 27" x 12" x 13" + 3" crossover box. Each one weights about 80 lb. I'm told that these were not made for commercial sales, only limited edition for studio guys. Original price tag for these was around $6000.

I'm willing to sell the drivers separate if I can find buyers for all drivers, otherwise it's $1000 US for both plus shipping on top.

Please email elitstyle@rogers.com for more info.

Cheers.

Attachments

• proac.jpeg
    proac.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 950
I bought these to upgrade from my SCM20's, but my life situation is taking 180 turn, so I'm selling all my studio gear and moving back to Russia. About the speakers, these are 3-way but someone took out the original tweeter and installed an Accuton on the left side, so the port is coverd with a tweeter casing just for looks. Don't ask me why would someone do it, I have no idea it was done by previous owners. As far as replacing, if I ever get back to studio stuff I'm going straight for ATC or K+H 300D sicne I'm obsessed with ATC mid rage.

Cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.