• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

High efficiency Field coil 10" midranges, Australia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of neo magnet eighteensound 10nda610s that i may sell for $700AU if an Australian is interested.

If someone overseas is very interested reply anyway.

They are high efficiency PA coated paper cone midrange using a secondary field coil to reduce distortion instead of shorting rings. (the company actually sells shorting ring bass drivers but prefers coils to lower distortion for their high end midranges)

For those who are technically interested, Impedance is extremely flat, and the inductance rating is a very low 0.06. Cone mass is very low and BL high.

The reason why i like to sell is that i decided the 12nda520 is the more appropriate driver for me and my budget constraints. Frankly I cant afford a three way system. :whazzat:

This may be futile as this unique product is for a niche market, im going to try anyway.

www.eighteensound.com

miklos said:
Interesting, the WebPage is very correct and cluttered. I can't find one decent picture on it.
All the drivers are photographed from the rear, what is wrong with the front?
Miklos

Well theres nothing wrong with the front. The cone and suspension assembly looks very ordinary and unremarkable.

The pic in the website does show the front, albeit from a side perspective.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.