• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ella Valve Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just testing the water to see if there might be any interest in my Diy Hifi Supply Ella PP amplifier.

2 years old, so has wood fascia. It was built by an experienced builder.

I've done various modifications to include :

a couple of black gates
kiwarme resistors
choke

In doing these mod's I made a bit of a mess of an area of the main PCB, but the amp' will include a brand new, unused main PCB I recently bought from Brian Cherry. It is in full working order right now, despite the untidy soldering I've done on the PCB. It is currently set up without feedback and in triode mode.

It will also include one set of valves, with the output valves being EL34's, the protective cage and the original instruction booklet.

For someone who can solder better than I can this is an opportunity to buy an excellent amp' that needs just a little bit of tidying up to be immaculate. I am looking for £250 sterling plus postage costs.

I'll accept Paypal and won't charge any extra.

Please email me at the email address in my profile

Thanks

Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.