• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Or Trade: Alesis M1 Plate Amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 4 fully function units and 1 that does not work. They are the ones Apex Junior was selling. They also include the proper pin clips to attach the speaker wire to the amps speaker outputs and cool blue bulbs that indicate power on. I would like to trade them all for a vintage 70's, 80's or 90's 2 channel power amp.

DJNUBZ,

Yes they are the Bi-amp model.

75 watts to 8 ohm woofer
25 watts to 4 ohm tweeter
x-over (1.5 K or 1.6 K) ? 48 dB/octave

xplod1236,

I am about 3 hours from you in Kitchener. It is between London and Toronto. I should have clarified. The non-working unit is free with the purchase of the other amps. If the person purchasing the working amps does not want it, you are welcome to have it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.