• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: John Pomann's Active Crossover Kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All,

I am embarking on another new project - as if I need ANOTHER project :^\ It would be really helpful if I could buy John Pomann's Active Crossover Kit - unfortunately it appears that he is not selling it anymore. If anyone has a gently used kit that is not being used, I am interested in buying it.

Edward

See info here...

http://www.snippets.org/filters/crossover.htm

Attachments

• board1.jpg
    board1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 183
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
On this new project, I am not building a standard crossover - so development of the circuit topology is required. So, I am looking for a 'one-stop' source for active circuit development. The Pomann kit came with a PS, breadboard, Opamps and lots of parts. For me to scrounge up an equivalent collection will require multiple vendors and dealing with minimum orders for a lot of the passive components :^\ So, I am definitely interested in a Pomann kit - or equivalent from someone else.

I have already joined the active circuit board group buy, that you suggested. I think that this board will have enough flexibility to implement the FINAL design of the circuit, I just need a good set-up for developing the design - hence the Pomann kit

Edward

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.