• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Free oddball tubes!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pile of half wave rectifiers, compactrons, and multi-element tubes that I have no use for. I'm guessing that there's 60-70 tubes All you gotta do is pay the shipping and they're yours! I'm offering them here just in case someone wants them, they're going in the trash otherwise...

6sk7
6cd6
6ag7
10al11
etc etc etc

about 1/4 NOS and the rest are pulls. Can't vouch for any of them since I don't have a tester and I haven't used them, but what the hell, they're free!:) let me know...

Isaac

sorenj07 said:
I'll take them if you can ship to Boston... also, depends on how much the shipping is :hot:

Whoa, that's from a long time ago. It was a strange thing. I sent them to the guy in Canada, and the tubes came back to me. I had double boxed them, the interior box happened to have my address on it, and I got the interior box back in the mail. I tried to get a hold of the guy, but he never responded. In any case, they are now buried along with the rest of my tube gear in storage while I am Yemen. Not sure when I'll get back home, let alone get back to tube stuff. So sorry, they are not available...

Isaac

leadbelly said:

What a load of crap! #1) I did respond. #2) I have over 1500 posts on this forum since 2002, and you didn't know how to contact me? Meanwhile, I sent you $27 and never got anything.

Dude, I never heard **** from you, I emailed twice, and I think PM'd once through this place. I never got an email, I never got a PM. It's been about a year and I never heard anything from you despite trying, I didn't know what to think. Why didn't you PM me? Why didn't you post to this topic? I still have them, I never took them out of the box figuring that I'd have to mail them back out. As I mentioned before, I'm in Yemen right now, so I can't do much of anything until I get back. PM me with your address (the box that came back was the inner box with only my address on it) and I'll get it out to you when I can. Oh, and if you think that this was an elaborate ruse to swindle you out of $27, you're a paranoid one...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.