• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Focal Polyglass and Vifa for L/C/R project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Focal Polyglass woofers and Vifa tweeters enough for a home theater speaker project. Enough drivers to make MTM left, right, and center speakers.

The 4 Focal woofers for the left and right main channels are the 8V 412DB these are dual 8 ohm voice coil drivers and will result in 16 ohm when the voice coils are connected in series. That makes your MTM an amp friendly 8 ohms. These should be crossed over around 2k or so.

The 2 Focal woofers for the center are the 6V415 which are 9 ohm drivers and these can be crossed over a little high up to 3k

Both of these woofers are the high quality Focal polyglass cones with cast frames, raised spider, vented pole piece. They have a very smooth roll-off and no large response peaks so crossover can be simple.

The tweeters are the Vifa D26TG-35-06 used in many high end projects

I have the manufacturers data sheets for both including the response charts and will send them with the speakers. I could scan them and email them if wanted first. I can also send pictures.

These drivers are un-used, I bought them for a project that I did not find time for. Original cost was around $500

Will sell all for $300 plus shipping

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.