• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F.S. 2SK389BL X 25 and other J-Fets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,
This is my first post and I'm a little ashamed that it is a "For Sale" one.
I will say that I thoroughly enjoy lurking and reading the forums and promise that if I have anything of value to contribute in future, I will do so.

Now, I have 25 of the Toshiba 2SK389BL matched low noise J-Fets that are surplus to my needs. They are new and unused. I am looking to sell all 25 for $50 + applicable shipping costs. Please email me at:

hinsonoboogie@yahoo.co.uk if you are interested.

Also have 60 of the 2SJ103BL's and 100 of the 2SK246BL's that Erno Borbely is fond of using for cascoding elements. Looking for $25 + shipping for all 150 of the above transistors. Please email the same email address above if interested.

Paypal is preferred and, although the email is a UK one, I am (as well as the Fets of course) located in the USA for calculating shipping costs etc,

Thanks in advance,
John.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.