|Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|2nd March 2006, 05:36 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Bellevue, WA
Intrest check - Kepco DC Power Supply - 48v 1500 watts
I recently got my hands on a big DC power suppy. It's a Kepco RCW 48-32k, rated for 32A at 48v. I'm not really sure what to do with it, or if it could be used as the power supply of an audio amplifier. I know the voltage is adjustable between 30 and 52 volts. Here's a link
The specs are:
* Wide range a-c input (85-264V a-c).
* 350W and 1500W (not 750W) models have current sharing for N+1 paralleling.
* Overcurrent limiter, square type.
* Undervoltage detector, (350W~1500W models) shuts down RCW if overload persists for more than 40 seconds.
* Overvoltage protector - immediate shutdown (reset by removing mains power for ‰ 40 seconds).
* Trimmable output voltage.
* Remote on/off logic.
* Alarm flags; OV, UV, thermal, fan (350W~1500W models).
* Power fail alarm (input power failure) (350W~1500W models).
* Output overvoltage and thermal protection indicator (red) (350W~1500W models).
* Output low voltage indication (red) (350W~1500W models).
* Fan alarm indication (red) (350W~1500W models).
* Remote error sensing: 0.15V for 3.3V models, 0.25V for 5.0V models, 0.4V for 12-48V models.
* UL/CSA/TÜV safety approval EN 60950.
* Certified per MIL STD 810E.
* DIN Rail mountable
The list price at Kepco is $1435.
Any ideas on what this is worth? Can it be used in a DIY amplifier project? I'm on the fence between selling it and buying a completed amplifier, or trying to build one.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Intrest Check: 120w @ 8ohm Tube Buffered LM3875 Amplifier||rhysh||Chip Amps||192||16th March 2013 04:19 PM|
|Intrest Check : Pretty Simple Digital Preamp / Volume Control||rhysh||Chip Amps||69||20th December 2008 07:14 PM|
|Kepco 615B Bench Supply pix||jackinnj||Tubes / Valves||1||1st May 2004 04:49 AM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|