• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fast action opportunity. Award winning P-P 845 tube amps for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a brand new, boxes open, tubes installed and some dealer listening hours in his home, no travelling and no scratches stereo pair of MingDa MC300B845 monbloc power amps for sale. The set is two monoblocks. Each monbloc amp consists of a power supply chassis and a upper amplifier chassis combined weighing 120 lbs, (i.e. 240 lbs total and four chassis for stereo). This amplifier won rave reviews and took one of the Best Sound of Show awards at the 2003 Stereophile HE show in San Fransisco.

To bring this into Canada right now costs $10,000.00 US x 1.18 conversion to CDN dollars X 1.15 taxes at the border = $13,570.00 CDN. Add shipping charges and insurance to this and expect the first one to arrive broken in shipping.

I am offering this new demo pair complete with tubes for half this price, just $6,800.00 CDN. and you can pick these up just NW of Toronto at my place intact, not broken from shipping damage.

This is a very time sensitive opportunity that will not last many days. Don't let this slip away. With two 300B's driving two 845' in push pull triode output power per channel providing 70-75 watts RMS/ch of directly heated tone this amp will handle just about any speaker system you will ever care to own.

Contact me via PM for more info and my telephone number if interested.

Attachments

• ming da amps.jpg
    ming da amps.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 238
Some explanation of this opportunity may be of help. By "time sensitive opportunity" I mean that the gentleman in the US who bought the last pair for himself is so happy with this product that he has indicated a desire to purchase this demo amplifier set for his brother. He has not yet laid down a deposit however. I have been given the opportunity to let some sharp minded, quick acting Ontarian tubeophile a chance to obtain this prize. All it requires is fast action. Once this pair are sold my source will not be bringing in any more amps as he is closing up shop. This is IT.

Part of the reason for the really low price is that I am taking very little of what is the usual commission. I do this as a public service to the members of DIY. I am not "marketing" this offer anywhere else but right here. These amps are really something special. Don't let this one get away.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.