• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale: MArtin Logan Ascent Panels

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Ascent panels for sale. I'm just looking for $100 bucks plus shipping. I will ship in the ML replacement panel box that my new panels came in.

These are the original panels from my Martin Logan Ascents that I purchased in 2001. The panels were replaced by ML while under warranty. The reason for the warranty replacement is that one panel has slight wrinkles in the mylar in the uppermost section of the panel. It is only noticeable when the light hits it just right. The wrinkles were always there and the panels work but ML replaced anyway - excellent company that stands behind their product. I was going to make a DIY project out of them but they're just taking up space.

Frank

If interested, email me at elp88@comcast.net

I am located in the Baltimore - Wash DC area.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.