• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HP Equipment

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have some equipment I would like to unload. I wonder if anybody here is interested in this stuff. I know the HP 3581A's work but I would have to look at the other stuff. I beleive they are not working and may need repair. I have the sevice manuals for all. If there not worth much let me know I'll dump it. I'm in Ontario thanks.

HP 3581A Wave Analyzer with manual (2)
HP 331A Distortion Analyzer with manual
HP 332A Distortion Analyzer with manual (2)
HP 651A Test Oscillator

Hello,

How accurately can these measure THD and upto what frequency ?

HP 331A Distortion Analyzer with manual
HP 332A Distortion Analyzer with manual (2)

What sort of money do you want for them ?

My father has a subsidiary company in virginia, usa. So could get it shipped there.

Send us an email

Thanks

HP332A Distortion Analyzers Sold!

HP332A Distortion Analyzers with manual

Both sold at a very good price. Still have the rest. Sorry I did not think there was any interest in this stuff I have to figure out a fair price for them. E-mail some offers and you take care of the shipping from K6J-5W7 in Ontario.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.