- Swap Meet
||10th February 2006 06:35 AM
FS: DIY spare parts for sale. Transistors, Audio Technica ear pads, Volume knobs
I got most of the parts from Digikey and Mouser. I had big plans on making a lot of DIY stuff but the desire has diminished. If you have any questions please let me know.
Please PM me with the parts you want and your address. I will then send you a quote for the shipping cost. I can only take Paypal as payment and Credit Card via paypal is ok.
Check out my feedback here: http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...ferrerid=25088
and ebay feedback here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...buzzerbro&iid=
Item# Quantity; Part#; Description; Cost
- 1 pair; AT ear pads; Audio Technica ear pads. Used but in Good Condition. No tears at all. They still have a lot of life in them. Washed and ready to use. These will fit the ATH500, ATH700, or ATH900 headphones.; $20
- 1 pair; 414 Pads; Fits Grado Headphones. Brand New. Yellow. Never used but taken out of the package; $SOLD
- 15 foot; USB Cable AB; This is a brand new still in package USB cable with male A to male B connections $3
- 1; Knob1; Black. 38mm in diameter and 18mm high. It takes a 1/4 inch shaft with 1 set screw. $30
- 1; Knob2; light champagne color. 38mm in diameter and the skirt is 43.5mm in diameter and its 25mm high. It takes a 6mm shaft and it has 1 set screw. $35
- 25; MJL4281A; (NPN) Brand New From Digikey $3 dollars each
- 25; MJL4302A; (PNP) Brand New From Digikey $3 dollars each
- 9; MJE15034; (NPN) Brand New From Digikey $1 dollars each
- 9; MJE15035; (PNP) Brand New From Digikey $1 dollars each
The highlighted parts above can be used in this sub amp design: http://sound.westhost.com/project68.htm
- 4; MUR860; Diode $0.50 each
- 4; LM3876T; Chip for chipamps $3 each
- 6; LM3875TF; Chip for chipamps $3 each
- 3; AN8005; 5 volt regulator, TO-92 $0.50 each
- 9; 1N4001; Diode, Free if you buy some other stuff
- 4; 2222 370 11155; Cap, 1.5uF, 63VDC, 10% $1 for all
- 1; TDA1543; Dac chip, 8-Dip $2
- 2; LF412ACN; Opamp, 8-Dip $2 each
- 1 set; 2 x LM4652TA chips, 2 x LM4651N chips, and 2 x TP0010 Thermo-pads $15
- 1 stereo set; chipamp1; LM3886 PCB set, consisting of 2 amplifier and 1 power supply PCB’s and 4 Holco H4 22kohm resistors. $10
- 1 stereo set; chipamp2; Dual mono set. LM3875TF PCB set, consisting of 2 amplifier and 2 power supply PCB’s. Chips and a couple of resistors are installed already $15
- 1; PS PCB; 1 power supply PCB with Rectifier diodes already installed. $5
Thanks for looking.
||10th February 2006 09:07 AM
I take the #19 (LM3886 PCB set) if it is still available.
Please check your email. Thanks.
||13th February 2006 06:15 PM
I found this tube of heatsink grease that I never used.
; 1 tube of heatsink grease. Not opened. Includes aplicator attachment. $8
||14th February 2006 07:44 AM
Black knob was SOLD
6 of the MJL4281A were sold. 19 left
6 of the MJL4302A were sold. 19 left
||21st February 2006 04:50 PM
||21st February 2006 07:17 PM
I would like to purchase:
Item #20 -- 1 stereo set; chipamp2; Dual mono set. LM3875TF PCB set, consisting of 2 amplifier and 2 power supply PCB’s. Chips and a couple of resistors are installed already $15
Do you take PayPal? I can pay NOW. I live in northern IL at ZIP 61111.
Please contact me through DIYaudio messaging system and when I receive your email with your PayPal address I will transmit funds and you can see my address while at PayPal.
Thanks a lot........
||21st February 2006 10:34 PM
I'll take the USB cable, if the shipping isn't too much.
Message sent from diyAudio.
||22nd February 2006 07:08 AM
These items have also been sold
USB Cable AB SOLD
LM3875TF PCB set SOLD
||22nd February 2006 01:43 PM
I'd be interested in the MJE15xxx transistors.
||24th February 2006 04:23 AM
Im interested in the number 19 set if its still available. ZC
vBulletin Optimisation provided by
vB Optimise (Pro) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2017 diyAudio
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO