• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Super Leach power amplifier for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling a very known Super Leach power amplifier. The amp is a very rubust design and very good sounding too. It has some of the most powerfull and tuneful bass extension compared to other designs.
This is not surprise, due to 8 transistors per channel and huge power supply.

You can read more here:

http://users.ece.gatech.edu/~mleach/superamp/

My amplifer consist of 8×10000uF (100V) proffessional grade caps and one 1200VA toroid transformer. For protection it uses soft start unit with small bulb and powerfull relay. For DC protection and delay I use device kit from Vellemann, but with 16A relays.

It will produce around 270 watts RMS per channel on 8 ohm load.

It makes also very fine visual appereance with 1 and 2 cm thick alluminum front plate.

It is in perfect working condition waitting for new happy listener.

The price is modest: 250 EUR + post costs

email: mark909@gmail.com

P.S. For countries that have not 230V voltage is possible to send amplifier without the transformer.

Attachments

• superamp.jpg
    superamp.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 434
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.