• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale 3 pieces NOS Philips TDA1541A S1 Very Rare! Original!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for Sell 3 pieces NOS
Philips TDA1541A S1 - Silver Crown,
Very Rare! Original!
Comes from 100% reliable source.
Time code 11113 / HSH8910 2, 1st selection, Made in Holland.
Not soldered. Brand New!
Will be shipped worldwide, secure packaged in antistatic bags.
Price each: 80 euro

Reggards!
Niki

p.s. Check attachment for visual info

Attachments

• tda1541as1_nos_orig.jpg
    tda1541as1_nos_orig.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 652
hm...

Elso and Tekko, thank You for Your opinion and support!!

jean-paul, I didn't expect that post exactly from You... Shameless for You, not for Me... huh... and "thank You" for spoil my sale try... for remarks like Yours there it is private msgs... tctc...
just for information, TDA's S1 with that code 11113 / HSH8910 are almost better like S2. and also my guide for price was that URL's: :mad:
example
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but depend on ebay's sell price My chips are cheaper. And ofcourse original guaranted!
and ofcourse the price of my chips are including shipment, and for all of 2 or 3 chips price will be lowest than 80 euro. like example the price for 3 TDA's together will be 220-230 euro, including shipment.

Reggards

If we don't talk about the price, TDA 1541A S1 is better than TDA 1541A S2 should be depends on the audience.

I had TDA 1541, TDA 1541A, TDA1541A S1, TDA1541A S2 in my stock. I just can tell that I prefer the sound can offer more detail....So i choose S2.....But some friend of mine prefer TDA1541A neither S1 or S2.......how can i tell?? although i believe that S1 or S2 are more expensive than TDA 1541A...0.0''

I know this chip are very rare, So I paid for my chips for very high price (depends on someone told me in here~although there are still some people told me that the price i ask is OK...)

maybe niki sell these chips for some reasons. but i won't say that he do the wrong thing .....

:smash: :smash:

Yes paulyang, the reasons are only financial. And yes, the chips are rare and depend on my opinion most natural sounding DACs...
So wish You all good purchase and kind reggards!!
Niki.

p.s. For fastest sale and Your safely about authenticity of chips I will include one week return policy (post stamp time). And this will be valid only for wholesale of 3 ships together.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.