• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DIY Projector Setup (Gold Coast, Australia)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Due to the fact that I am moving soon, I will not be able to take this with me and unfortunately have to sell it.

Should probably point out that I am not willing to post OS

Setup includes:
1 x Kindermann 9500 Lumens Metal Halide Overhead Projector (low hours)
1 x Sharp QA2500 LCD Projection Panel with remote, vga cable and carry case (1024x768 res, 16.5 million colours, inputs: VGA, Svideo, Video)
1 x Custom built enclosure (optional)

This setup is currently projecting a six and half foot diagonal image at a distance of about 3 meters. Its great for watch big screen movies or games at night, had the xbox hooked up for a while.. very nice. The LCD Projection panel has a feature to make the projected image even larger, will input PC and progressive scan so I assume it will take HDTV, I personally have not tried this though.

Pictures Below
My camera takes lousy night shots, so nothing in action, happy to demo it running if interested.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Full Setup:
Reserve: $300
Instant: $350

I think it goes without saying this is Pickup Only

If Seperated
Sharp QA2500: Reserve: $200, Instant: $250 (will post within Australia at buyers expense)
Kindermann OHP: Reserve: $100, Instant $150 (pickup only)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.