• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Rogers Studio 1A, LS6, LS4 for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I have DIYed a pair of WWMTMWW speakers that in my opinion betters some commercial 6 digit speakers therefore I now want to retire my previously used Roger speakers.

If you live in Sydney area I am happy for you to have a listen to them to decide if you want them or not and I am happy to deliver them to your home.

The Rogers Studio 1A is one of the very best speakers made by Rogers in their legendary BBC monitor series. Some people upgraded their LS3/5A to Studio 1A (different sound, less sweet female vocals but much better bass and dynamics while preserving the smoothness of the Rogers sound). Rogers stopped making them possibly 2 decades ago but this pair of speakers are still in top condition.

The LS6 used to be the best sounding speaker in the budget speaker range in the market. The LS4 is a smaller brother of LS6.

Matching stands are available and also a pair of bi-wire Monster Cable (retailed cost over AUD$600 brand new). I can also offer an upgrade to the XO parts if you desire.

Prices will be reasonable and negotiable. Please drop me an email if you are interested.

Thanks
Bill

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.