• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

vacuum tubes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i came into an impressive cache of tubes and before posting the lot on ebay i though i'd give you all first dibs.. forum mod anatech had a chance to look over many of the tubes (like 500+) and was able to test a few of the more sought after ones..

i would prefer to sell local in the GTA and avoid the dangers of shipping but if a forum member is in need i'll ship wherever required.

looking for best offer but to give you guys a break i obviously wont be expecting some of the premium rates set at pricey online resellers.

12AU7, ECC82 Mullard old shield NOS tested very strong on anatech's reputable tester. printing on tube is very near mint and comes in origional box which is in great shape also, considering age.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

12AX7, ECC83 Mullard old shield NOS tested very strong on anatech's reputable tester. printing on tube is slightly deteriorated, shield especially. comes in origional box which is in great shape too.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Also a Mullard GZ34/5AR4 NOS tested very strong but no origional box.. near mint printing on tube also.

those are pretty much all that i've noticed stand out..

heres a shot of the lot remaining, holler if you see something you may want..

willing to accept trades for EL86's or 7199's which i have no spares of unfortunatly ;/

its actually EL84's i'm seeking out.. not el86's.

was checking my 12AX7's and alot were 12AX7A's..

two were mullards in ge boxes.

so now there are three ECC83 NOS mullards, only the top one has been tested and rates excellent as per origional post.

wish i could confirm matched set or not but photograph will have to do for now.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.