• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Princeton Technology Preset equallizer with Bass Boost

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI:
Recently I purchased about 60 chips from Princeton technology of their infamous stereo preset equalizer with bass boost circuitary.
The circuit is very simple and straight forward, I did make the prototype on varoboard and used it with my buffers and Gainclones of OPA549, after putting the preset equalizer in the circuit results improved pretty well along bass boost.
Here is the PCB design for reference.
Any one interested in these chips do drop me a line at my email.

Attachments

• pt2388.pdf
    37 KB · Views: 134
Hi:
I have got about 60 chips for sales, belive me or not this chips is one hot babe,
the preset equalizer works both ways cyclic mode, and also the otion of individual buttons.
in cyclic mode only one button is required for equalizer and one button for bass boost.
Asking price is 3$ per chips and 2 dollar for postage via snail mail, regardless of the number of chips.
Any one interested do drop me a line at my email.
abid

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.