• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Gainclone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Jim,

I have a Gain clone for sale, it is a LM3875 premium kit as detailed in this thread:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/642191/ShowPost.aspx

Either the amp built in that thread for $300 or the parts required (enclosure, PCB with premium parts kit, torroid transformer and random other parts) to duplicate the amp for $200. To build the amp from the parts the chassis has to be drilled/punched for the various mounting holes, PCBs stuffed/soldered and everything wired up.

Thanks,

Shawn

Joined 2005
Paid Member
LM3886 for sale.

I have also sent you an email. I have an LM3886 Amp with ALPS 10K volume pot, dual fused mains with power switch on back, another power switch on front, dual secondaries at 28V & 160VA Toroidal Transformer, 10K uF 68V Cap per Rail, all in a clean Aluminum Anodized Hammond Enclosure. Compact and Clean. I will attach a pic later.

The National datasheet shows this amp performing over the 68WPC nameplate too.

Sounds and looks Very Nice and Clean.

John65b@comcast.net

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Here is a pic. I will; open and take pics of the inside if your intrested it the amp.

Attachments

• gc3a.jpg
    gc3a.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 204
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.