• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New Philips CDM 4 mechanics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
By coincidence I ran into a small stock of NOS Philips CDM mechanics ( again ).I could not just leave them where they were but as I have plenty of new ones for my own use I sell this lot.

They are complete CDM 4/19 mechanics, the less known CDM 4 types were not for sale :(

As a bonus there are also a few CDM 1 Mk2 laser units included. Just the laser units packed in foam. CD80 owners have a chance for a second life for their machines now. These laser units are original Philips ones from the Hasselt Belgium factory and they are definitely not cheap....

I am willing to send them anywhere when the buyer is prepared to pay them in advance including postage. Make me an offer I can't refuse ! You can send me a PM by the Diyaudio mailsystem.

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Some people ask me by PM is these are complete mechanics inclusing laser. Of course this is the case. CDM 4/19 are complete replacements inclusing laser and spindle motor etc. CDM 1 MKII are only new lasers, these are nearly all sold.

As usual questions arise if they fit in this or that cd player. Sorry but that is up to the buyer to find out. I am just clearing stock.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.