• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Morel/Renaissance tweeters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale a pair of morel/Renaissance audio tweeters. Morel USA was forced to change name I believe after a dispute with Morel Israel. anyway, the tweeters I have are the cr-103

Neo magnets, 870hz FS, 91.9db sensitivity. Great for mounting ontop of the enclosure, and getting NICE and close to the woofer, or horn loaded wave guide.

http://www.renaudio.com/carstereo/CR103.htm

They are officially a car tweeter, but 5.5 ohms. I bought them with the plans on making some compact rear surrounds, but of course plans changed, and now I need the cash. I've never mounted them, but did manage to loose the clip on plastic grills. Slight dust on the domes

Payment via paypal, postage at cost from Singapore. I'm open to offers.

Mark

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.