• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: TDA1541A S2 and SAA7220P/B

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear sir......

Actually, I bought these chips about 4 or 6 month ago.....
I paid around 113.25 USD including shipping fee to my place....(convert TWD to USD)......
I really don't know this price is higher or lower......the reason i bought that much just because my friend tought me that this chip are not easy to get and really pricy......
if i can get this chip in lower price.....(i holp i can)......i will not post the price like this......0.0"
sorry......I am a fresh man in here, i think that i should stop selling this item.......

Sorry about the price....:dead: :dead: :dead:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.