• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

KSA-50 Klone Blank Boards Available!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I still have about 50 of these available for those that are interested in building this project.

This is the Pinkmouse version and the board is actually 4 individual boards that snap apart.... 1 main board, one driver board and two output boards for On Semi MJL type devices.

I also have a few extra output boards available for those that want to go for a higher power output.

KSA-50 Klone Boards are $14.00 each plus shipping

Output boards are 5.00 each and I have 6 available at this time.

All of the $$ collected from these last boards is going to DIY as a donation so your funds are going to a good cause.

Payment by PayPal. Personal check, or M.O. All funds need be in US dollars and drawn on a US bank. No foreign currency or foreign bank checks please. My credit union does not accept foreign checks or currency.... been there done that.... have a small stack of foreign checks that are useless to me.

Tell your friends, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Grandparents!

E-mail me for payment details

Thanks!

Mark

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.