• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Classic Iron for Tube Geeks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Power/output set for Dyna Mark 3's. (stereo pair), 4300 ohm, 43% UL taps.

Power/output set for Fairchild 260 (stereo pair), potted, 6600 ohm, 43% UL taps, 60 watts.

Output set (stereo pair), Ampex, potted, 2400 ohm, 100 watt.

Will consider trades- test equipment, speaker drivers.

mailto:syaniger@the-stupids.com

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
SY said:
Power/output set for Dyna Mark 3's. (stereo pair), 4300 ohm, 43% UL taps.

Power/output set for Fairchild 260 (stereo pair), potted, 6600 ohm, 43% UL taps, 60 watts.

Output set (stereo pair), Ampex, potted, 2400 ohm, 100 watt.

Will consider trades- test equipment, speaker drivers.

You ave some nice iron there. What kind of speaker drivers? I have a basement full of them.

dave

The ML panels look great, I can't see anything visibly wrong.

I don't have anything else other than the panels.

Frankly, if you want to build ESL's, these would probably be pretty hard to tear down and rebuild with them being curved and all. you may want to try your hand at building flat ones first. They guy who sold them to me had a problem with one panel, given that he sold them to me for a song after paying a mint for new panels (which he was happy with), I'm inclined to believe that there is something wrong with one.

Sheldon

Actually, what I want to do is *avoid* building panels. I've been wanting to try my hand at a direct drive amp- never done one of those before.

Anyway, the Dyna iron will shortly be winging its way out of here, but the other stuff is still left. I'll be out of the country until next Friday, so if the Fairchild or Ampex stuff interests you, drop me an email and I'll get back to you then.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.