• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Yamaha YM3623B

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
CD12V

Hi DIY's

I'm new here to the forum! I have been reading for quite a while
but would like now to post a request for some help.

Has anyone built a CD12V that can confirm some power supply voltages for me? I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you,
Gary.

re: cd12v

Dave,

I thank you for taking the time to reply!

I cannot get into a lot of detail, but Mr.Curcio does not feel obliged to reply to my emails, for whatever reason that is. I'm kind of "on my own" in troubleshooting the CD12V to find out why it is not working.

Am I permitted to give you my email here? If so, I will do so. I don't know all the rules of the forum yet!

I clicked the email link for you, it indicated I cannot email you...yet.

Thanks,
Gary.

re; Yamaha Ym3623B IC's

HI,

I have 2 of those: $15 each

I also have the SAA7220 filters: $10 each

I also have an assortment of TDA1541 IC's
TDA1541A: $30 each
a couple of R1 versions $50 each

All new.

Regards,
Gary.

I have sold on AudioGon - user ID: groufosse

You can email me at groufosseATshaw.ca

Regards,
Gary.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.