• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lafayette hk130?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Lafayette Hk 1** drivers on their original baffles c/w
h.f. attenuators.I believe these are the equivalent of goodmans triaxioms and are 12" full range drivers.they are in excellent condition
as far as I know I cant see the fronts thro the horrible lurex speaker
cloth.but I use them when mount cutting in the loft driven by an old teleton amp and an akai tuner.they sound great. I have now realised ,
by reading the posts on these forums that this is sacrilage and have decided to let someone unleash their virtues for 60 uk pounds the
pair ! I think this is fair but I am afraid its a journey West for anyone
who wants them - COLLECT ONLY CASH . I,m willing to photograph them and JPEG an email to anyone who's serious.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.