• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fairchild Stealth soft recovery fast switching diodes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Everyone,

The parts liquidation continues.

I have the following Fairchild Stealth diodes for sale. They are fast switching soft recovery types.

You can see them in the Mouser catalog on page 316
www.mouser.com .

As with the op-amps, I would like to sell the complete quantity in each model where possible.

Pricing is in USD, shipping is $5.00 in USA/Canada.

Payment via PayPal.

(15) 30 Amp 600 volt TO247 $2.25 each

(6) 30 Amp 1200 volt TO247 $2.50 each

(36) 30 Amp 600 volt TO220 $1.50 each

(7) 15 Amp 600 volt TO247 $1.75 each

(16) 15 Amp 600 volt TO220 $1.50 each

I also have (17) International Rectifier 40 Amp 100 volt TO247 Schottky diodes available at $1.00 each.

These diodes are very similiar to the IXYS and Harris types. Michael Percy is switching a lot of his fast switching soft recovery inventory to Fairchield Stealth.

I would sell the whole lot for $110.00 USD as well.

Thanks for looking.

KevinLee

Hello elviukai,

The largest amperage rating I have is 30 amps, with either 600 or 1200 volt rating. You will need to determine what kind of current requirements you will need.

Shipping will also depend on how many diodes you wanted. In the $12.00 to $15.00 range.

Thanks

KevinLee

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.