• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Parmeko Oil Filled Transformers Tube (Valve) Power Amp 110V up to 250V

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Oil Filled Parmeko Transformers for Tube (Valve) Power Amplifier, Primary is 110-115-120-200-205-210-220-225-230-240-245-250V (Wow!) Secondaries 450-0-450 @120mA, 6.5V@5A, 6.5V@2A, 6.3V@1.75A, 6.5V@0.3A, 5V@2.5A. I only have One Pair of these Monsters £95 for the Pair

Details and Pictures

I should have mentioned all these Transformers are Unused New Old Stock Military Components, this particular pair are 140W X 130D X 140H I make the weight 6KG each Transformer, if you like I can take some digital pictures tomorrow and e-mail you them.

Regards Mozfet.

Poor Pics!

Hers are some (pretty bad!) pictures, I was hoping to photograph them outside as my Photography skills are not good, however our English weather is not good today!

Mozfet

Attachments

• mains tx top.jpg
    mains tx top.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 150
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.