• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted Audax PR17OMO

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,
Happy New Year!!! I am hoping that with the large numbers of members from all over the world on this site that there will be someone out there that would be willing to sell me a single or pair of Audax PR170M0 midranges. It is a long story but Madisound had 40 and while I was snoozing they all were sold so I am left with a project built around that driver and no driver. If anyone knows of any of these at store or distributor please let me know. I prefer new ones but gently used will be considered.
Thanks Rupp28

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.