• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Hafler SE-120 or PRO 1200 or 9130 Circuit Board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Five or six years ago Sound Valves closed out fully stuffed circuit boards that are from one of these three amplifiers. All three of these amplifiers, with slight modifications, used the same circuit.

I am hoping someone here has one of these circuit boards that never got around to using it. I have the chassis, heat sinks, etc., to complete an amp if I had this circuit board.

Let me know if you can help. Thanks....

Bump!!

The circuit board I am seeking looks like the one in this amp:

Attachments

• se-120.jpg
    se-120.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 212
Hi Kurt,

Sorry, no help. I have a failed board but no longer have a test bench or the desire to do board level repair work.

My chassis here has a 110/220 vac power transformer. My plan now, if I ever get around to it :), is to configure the power transformer for 220 VAC. This would provide around 24 VDC to the chip amp boards which could be wired up in the chassis. Thus, a chip amp could be built in the present chassis/heats sinks.

Good luck in your search.

Thanks, Dick.

I was thinking of putting some extra MOSFETs to good use and building an integrated amp based on this amp. Thought it might be fun for my daughter before she goes off to school in the fall.

I was thinking the chip amp route as well. Just ordered a TK2050 (Tripath) from Sure Electronics to experiment with.

Thanks for the quick response and good luck with your project.

Kurt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.