• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Rubycon ZL capacitors for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My meaning on mixed quantity up to $30 per order means the minimum amount on each order is $30. Of course, you can buy more. Sorry for the confusing wordings.

Please let me know what quantity you needed and what kind of mailing service you required so that I can calculate the S/H for it. Insurance will be extra.

Aaron323

The 560uF is 50V, not 35V.

New unused Rubycon ZL capacitors for sale

1500uF 25V $1.6 each 80 pcs
560uF 50V $1.4 each 84 pcs
270uF 35V $1.2 each 109 pcs

Any mixed quantities up to minimum $30 or more. Postage S/H $4 flat rate (ground service) for lower 48 states.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.