• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audio Note PSE 300B Output Transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Audio Note Output Transformers for 300B/2A3 Parallel Single Ended Operation, for Kegon Copy, Primary Impedance 1K25 Primary Current 180mA output taps 4 and 8 Ohms, UK Price for these is over £350 I'm looking for £200 these are new unused by the way, sorry you'll have to burn them in yourself!

Mozfet.

Pic

Hi Heres a Pic, bit boring to look at though! as you can see they have flying leads, I'll get you a price for shipping ASAP if you e-mail me at fiveseven_NO_SPAM@another.com (remove _NO_SPAM) I'll e-mail you the price, they are heavy swines though!

Mozfet

Attachments

• an pse 300b optx.jpg
    an pse 300b optx.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 393
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.