• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 3 Way Active Dipole Crossover PCB and Parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: 1 pair of PCBs to build a 3 way active dipole speaker crossover (very similar to Phoenix), and all parts (not including chassis or rca connectors or power supply). I was going to build an analog active crossover for my dipole speakers and had these boards made up. Decided to go digital instead. Careful examination of the schematic in comparisson to the Phoenix will allow you to add in a couple of extra sections to duplicate the Phoenix, or even an Orion, or choose your own design! Components include Burr Brown 2134 opamps with sockets, low noise metal film resistors, Panasonic film capacitors. In the photo you can see a few extra sections that are necessary to duplicate the Phoenix. I almost finished one board, the bag contains the parts for the second board as well as the power supply parts for both boards (I was using another power supply to test the board).

Parts cost me over $300CDN. Asking $200US/$250CDN plus shipping. Prefer US or Canadian buyer, prefer postal money order for payment.

Attachments

• 3waydipole.jpg
    3waydipole.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 226
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.