• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

OPA627 and OPA637

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Are these still available ?

xmas-smiley-040.gif

If so please mail me at : daratec (at) hotmail dot com

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
bigmike216 said:
4 of the 637's are sold.

Hey Mike, any idea when I can expect the op amps to arrive? I payed for them back on Jan 3rd and you said you sent them out on the 4th, so it's been a little over 3 weeks now. I know you're in British Columbia, and that's close to 2800 miles away (4500 km), so I'm assuming it could take this long if you sent them via normal mail. I'm just looking for a response so I know what's up (I sent you an email 3 days ago too). Thanks.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
BWRX said:

Hey Mike, any idea when I can expect the op amps to arrive? I payed for them back on Jan 3rd and you said you sent them out on the 4th, so it's been a little over 3 weeks now. I know you're in British Columbia, and that's close to 2800 miles away (4500 km), so I'm assuming it could take this long if you sent them via normal mail. I'm just looking for a response so I know what's up (I sent you an email 3 days ago too). Thanks.

Mike, any chance you'd be kind enough to respond to either my posts or emails (sent to your yahoo account)?

Did anyone else who purchased these from Mike get them in?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.