• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

CDROM controller

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have bought several CDROM controllers for me and my friends. There is one remain. If anyone interested please let me know.

Attachments

• cdrom.jpg
    cdrom.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,049
Nisbeth said:
It looks very interesting, but unfortunately the site is in chinese. If anyone can translate some of the information about prices, payment and ordering I am very interested. It also seems that there are different versions of the controller. What are the differences?

/U.

Nisbeth,

Try pasting the URL into Google Language tools for translation. It will give a very rough translation of the web page: This may work for you....

http://translate.google.com/transla...&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=/language_tools

Robert

Nisbeth said:
It looks very interesting, but unfortunately the site is in chinese. If anyone can translate some of the information about prices, payment and ordering I am very interested. It also seems that there are different versions of the controller. What are the differences?

/U.

According to the web site. It cost RMB$85. Shipping approx. $30. Sale within China and Hong Kong. Different version is for feature enhancement and bug fixing. Unluckly, I bought it more expensive.

Hi,

I emailed CDREAM. They are in the process of setting up an English website.
Kit prices are about $70US inc pp by DHL.
If you translate the webpage via Google to obtain part number etc, you can order by email, pay by TT.
Email address is at the top of the Chinese page.

Andy

CDRom Contr. and LCD

Hi Muka,

The controllers arrived today in good condition. They sent the latest version (black pcbs), and the build quality is very good.

The pcb is pretty well marked as to inputs, outputs, voltage, etc., but there is no schematic included. Do you happen to have a schematic you can send to me?

Thanks for your efforts in buying these for me!

Robert

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.