• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Motorola MJ21194 MJ21193 MJ15023 high-power output transistors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a few extra used transistors that may be of use to somebody. Nice high power output transistors rated for 250V 16A (or 200V for MJ15023) for 250W each. They all function well. They were removed from a QSC amp which I replaced all of the output transistors with new consistent parts (one was blown and someone had thrown the 15023s in to replace two of the 21193s). These are the older Motorola brand before On Semi took over. They are all TO-3 cases.

Here they are:
2 - MJ21194 9848 (NPN)
2 - MJ21194 9727 (NPN)
1 - MJ21193 9849 (PNP)
2 - MJ15023 9550 (PNP)

The leads are all in good condition, of original length and may have a little solder on them. Not sure what I'd want for them,
make an offer. Shipping will probably just be 1st class mail, so around a dollar or two to the US. Another country could go airmail for around $4US, I believe. I'll do Paypal or money order or cash if you live near Toledo, OH and would like to pick them up.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.