• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hitachi 2SJ50 2SK135

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I have 12 pcs of 2SJ50 and 12 pcs of 2SK135, they are all from the same batch: 8F1

The are exclusively handpicked by me since I worked for many years ago for an electronic component store in Sweden and are packed ESD safe.

They have been all the time in their package and are NOT the rest from a matching process!

I sell only all transistors together (eventually if there are 2 persons who want to split on them I can consider it), e-mail me your bid and I will put up daily the incomming bids anonymously, IF the bid meets my lowest expectation I will sell them to the best bidder, otherwise not.
EU members are in favour.

Below a temporary picture of my FET's.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Cheers Michael

Haha, thanks pal for your worthwhile thoughts.. if not else maybe I will design a DoSKA with these FET's! :D

Seriously, all looking in here, I my self think they are splendid FET's, just that I don't want to work with TO3 cans and is the main reason for the sell, I could even make a change to 2SJ162/2SK1058!

Cheers Michael :)

Hello Jonas,

there is no rush to get my Hitachi FET's sold, but I have received a couple of e-mails, mostly asking me for the price, but so far I haven't told anybody what I want, I want people to come up with their suggestions, and they are still available "only for you"! :D

For the moment I don't remember all e-mails I have received, but recently received one offering 16 pairs of 2SJ162/2SK1058.

I would also be interested in 2SJ201/2SK1530 if anyone have, but other transistors might interest me too.

Cheers Michael :)

PS: Välkommen till forumet, Jonas!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.