• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Speaker workshop Wallin jig setup for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hope this is ok to post, if not then hopefully some mod will tell me where I can post this. I'm not looking for profit; just want some of the expenses back. I have the manual, notes examples and all kinds of info for modifying the soundcard and RS SPL meter. The Wallin Jig is easily the nicest and most expensive jig out there, the enclosure alone cost $40. It works perfectly and is much easier to use then most home made jigs, I even have notes on the label to help connections go smoothly. Will let the whole package go for $60 plus shipping. This is the only forum I posting this on for now.

Attachments

• wallin jig.jpg
    wallin jig.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 235
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.