Speaker workshop Wallin jig setup for sale - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th December 2005, 05:05 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Speaker workshop Wallin jig setup for sale

Hope this is ok to post, if not then hopefully some mod will tell me where I can post this. I'm not looking for profit; just want some of the expenses back. I have the manual, notes examples and all kinds of info for modifying the soundcard and RS SPL meter. The Wallin Jig is easily the nicest and most expensive jig out there, the enclosure alone cost $40. It works perfectly and is much easier to use then most home made jigs, I even have notes on the label to help connections go smoothly. Will let the whole package go for $60 plus shipping. This is the only forum I posting this on for now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wallin jig.jpg (40.8 KB, 213 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!