aleph2 boards from kristijan - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th December 2005, 12:02 AM   #1
cowanrg is offline cowanrg  United States
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to cowanrg
Default aleph2 boards from kristijan

i have a few aleph2 boards for sale...

i have 6 full sized boards. these are the older ones the kristijan used to sell that has all the fets on a single long board. its around 11.75" x 4". 4 of them are almost fully populated. they are only missing the fets (see my other post for fets), zeners, and IRF9610's. otherwise, they are fully populated. they have black gate caps and dale/vishay resistors throughout. all resistors were tested within 0.1%. the other two boards are the same but dont have the black gate caps, they dont have anything there. but they have resistors, and a couple of the small value caps. you would need zeners, fets, irf9610's, and electrolytic caps.

THEN, i have two aleph 2 boards that are the traditional type. they are the ones that are currently on kristijans website. these are fully populated. they also have black gates, dale/vishay resistors. they have zeners and irf9610's mounted (matched) with heatsinks. the gain and constant current boards are fully assembled as well, including all the fets you need. i havent tested them because i didnt have a proper heatsink, but its assumed as working (as good as any DIY project is). i dont KNOW if there is anything wrong with it, i assume its all correct. i didnt use bad parts or anything. but i would highly suggest checking it out first.

here is the schematic and link for the boards:

http://www.kk-pcb.com/aleph-2.html

this really only applies to the last two. the first 6 have a different layout and are all on one board. he is charging ~$64 for a single channel. the first 6 boards are all single channel boards. the last 2 are single channels, but 3 boards total. so, i have a total of 8 channels of aleph2 power

im not sure of prices, but keep it reasonable please. consider the cost of the PCB's ($64 per channel) and the fact they are stuffed for the most part. just tracking down parts can be bothersome. and the last two boards are finished, they just need a power supply. if you have any questions, let me know. thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boards1.jpg (67.4 KB, 749 views)
Old 7th December 2005, 12:59 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

and another pic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boards2.jpg (43.1 KB, 632 views)
Old 25th January 2006, 04:41 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

i still have many of these boards left. ill accept any reasonable offer, i just want them gone.
Old 28th January 2006, 05:03 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

the smaller boards are gone.

all i have left are the long PCB's (the ones with a single channel on one board.)

i have absolutely no use for them. ill accept any reasonable offer.
Old 23rd February 2006, 01:28 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

i still have 4 of the single channel (big) boards left. ive been told they can be used for single channels of aleph5's. you could probably do an aleph3 with them too. any reasonable offer will be accepted, i just need them gone, i have NO need for them.
Old 12th March 2006, 01:25 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Default hello

Quote:
Originally posted by cowanrg

i still have 4 of the single channel (big) boards left. ive been told they can be used for single channels of aleph5's. you could probably do an aleph3 with them too. any reasonable offer will be accepted, i just need them gone, i have NO need for them.

What is Price for all 4 PCBs? Have boards resistors and any components?

Regards from CROATIA!

Hide this!Advertise here!