• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

matched FETS for aleph amps! (IRFP240's)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i have a bunch of matched fets for aleph amps or whatever else...

they are IRFP240's. i have a total of 9 matched sets of 6. so, a lot of aleph 2's there :) i also have a matched set of 5 (dont ask, i think i lost one), and a matched set of 4. so, you could use those for some mini alephs or something.

i want to sell the matched sets of 6 together and dont want to break them up. meaning that i wont make them 3 sets of 2.

so if you are building a mini-aleph or something, i have the sets of 4 and 5 for that... either of those would be great for a pair of aleph3's as well.

im not at ALL sure what to charge for these. it looks like they sell for around $3.50 or so each in the US. but, these are already matched and ready to drop into some boards. so, if someone could give me an idea of how much they are worth, i would appreciate it. please dont just try and lowball me. i will try and do some research to find out what they usually go for. thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.